Make more of your meetings!
Facilitation brings flow into communication. Facilitation ensures a creative and constructive atmosphere, makes the experience and knowledge of people involved available for the entire group, structures discussions, manages the handling of conflicts, focuses on time management and supports participants to produce results and decisions together.
MOOVE Consulting offers tailor-made facilitation services, starting from methodological and organizational preparation to implementation on-site, as well as documentation of the results, for both on-site and online meetings and events.
Services and tools:
- Facilitation of board meetings, team meetings, workshops, conferences, symposia, peer-level-consultation etc.
- Facilitation of large group formats (World Café, Future Search, Open Space), special formats (dynamic facilitation, speedgeeking, pecha kucha, storytelling) and combined formats
- Facilitation of virtual meetings and conferences (MS Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Wonder), technical support included
Examples from our consulting practices:
- Facilitation, technical support included, of a two-days-virtual workshop (via Zoom, approx. 30 participants) of a transdisciplinary research project funded by the FWF research program #ConnectingMinds
- Facilitation of management and strategy meetings of a medium-sized enterprise
- Facilitation of the bi-annual exchange of experiences (open space format, approx. 20 participants) between the different management bodies involved into the IWB/EFRE economic development program in Austria
- Facilitation of a one-day expert workshops (approx. 15 experts from different regional authorities and non-profit-organizations) on the strategic adjustment of public funding programs on international development cooperation
- Facilitation of a one-day internal strategy conference (world café format, approx. 100 executives) of a large non-profit organization from the mobility sector in order to gather a comprehensive view of changes of relevant determining factors of the organization´s expected development in the coming years as well as possible options for its strategic positioning